I really enjoy card making challenges. They are wonderful for sparking creativity and expanding my comfort zone.
Here is a list of challenges I’ve found and enjoy playing:
Misc Start Dates
- Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge
- Lawnscaping Challenge (1st and 3rd Monday) Use of Lawn Fawn products preferred but not required
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
- Stampin’ Royalty Challenges
- Color Throwdown Challenge
- Freshly Made Sketches
- Paper Craft Crew Challenge
- My Favorite Things (MFT Stamps) Sketch Challenge
- Seize the Birthday Challenge (twice a month)
- CAS Colours and Sketches
- Fusion Card Challenge
- Neat and Tangled Challenge Blog (1st and 3rd Thursdays)
- Coffee Loving Cardmakers Caseing DT Link Up (Bi-weekly)
- My Favorite Things (MFT Stamps) Color Challenge (2nd and 4th Thursday)
- CAS(E) This Sketch!
- TGIF Challenges
- Fab Friday Stampin’ Challenge
- Just Add Ink Challenge
- Clean & Simple Stamping (bi-weekly)
- Tag You’re It Challenge (bi-weekly)
Give one or two a try…It’s great fun!
Looking for even more challenge fun? Check out Paper Playful — A huge list of challenges updated daily.