Welcome to the Secret Life of Paper! This is where I share all of my craft and paper creations!
I’ve always been crafty but I really got into card making when a friend convinced me to co-host a Stampin’ Up! workshop in 2009. From that point on I was hooked. I love making all types of cards but currently I’m crazy about clean and simple designs with plenty of white space and bright bold colors. I think my card making style is constantly evolving as I experiment with new products and techniques.
Fun Facts about me:
- I’ve been married for 34 years and have four beautiful daughters and two little grandchildren.
- I live in Florida but I hate the beach.
- I love crafts but have never mastered sewing.
- I drink tons of black coffee, except in the fall when I switch to Pumpkin Spice Lattes.
- I enjoy cooking, although it can be challenging at times since my husband is a vegetarian and my mother-in-law is gluten-free.
- And believe it or not, I love to clean!
My Creative Resume:
Can be found here: Creative Resume